Drunk Uncle: Christmas Drunk Uncle: Christmas

Fucking Amazing!

All I've got to say is thank God you remembered to submit. My official christmas favorite.

777 - Part 1 777 - Part 1

idk

This was great! The animation is way better in this one than in the 7th episode though. I don't get it. It's like you got worse. Well whatever the reason I think you should stick with your roots cause i really liked this one.

AOM: Escape! v1.35 AOM: Escape! v1.35

a try. i'll give you that.

Dude. There is no funny. So what is to make up for the shitty drawings and animation. Not trying to be mean. But you're never gonna get this thing passed judgement unless you fix up the graphics. a lot. The sound was good though. Rather quite enjoyed it actually. Just try to improve. Please.

Caz responds:

Boredom has no time for quality, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Drawing Tutorial - Pro Drawing Tutorial - Pro

I respect you as a fellow socio path.

I think maybe you should work on the lenght a bit. Maybe use some more shading. The lighting looked a little off. lulz.

Indiana lego Indiana lego

I <3 Stop-motion

1st thing you learn with Stop-motion is to stabilize your camera. Also, lighting is more important than you think you had some crazy shadows in a couple scenes. But still, I got a soft spot for stop-motion and I liked the directing.

Bleach I vs K 2: Grimmjow Bleach I vs K 2: Grimmjow

Entertaining

The storyline is topnotch. The animation is good. It's noticable that the detailed drawings are inanimate and that the only real moving parts are stuff added on to the drawings or the stick figures. But I'm glad you did it this way cause it's better than using detailed drawings animated and it looking crappy. Plus the stick figure animation is really good. Props, dude, props.

ThiefCopy responds:

Thank you, that was my exact thought process regarding the still drawings.

Super Hero Clock Super Hero Clock

not ver often that i say this but i loved it

sequel sequel sequel

Who Are You (NES) Who Are You (NES)

donkey kong fanatic

Thank you god. Starts off with a brilliant idea. Then the directing was superb. The best part was you could tell there was a lot of time put into the little noticeable details of the animation.[like the lyp-sinching] This is the kind of stuff new grounds was made for. I hope to see more from you.

Blob-fight Blob-fight

more please

I rated it high cause i really want to see more. I really want to see a full length one.

Thermopylae Thermopylae

incomplete

needs music and sound effects. great animation and drawing though.