The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

Really dropped the ball....

If you're looking for some really good tutorials, look elsewhere. The other collab these guys have done is much better. I reccomend taking a look at their '06 collab = very helpful. However, whoever put this one together really didn't know what they were doing as this one was sloppy, disorganized, and didn't feature any variation of skill level. It was all novice stuff. Please, do yourself a favor and use their other tutorial collab.

Orb Blaster Orb Blaster

PLAY IT

Awesome, make more please.

Head Defence Head Defence

subject

Awesome game. The AI was perfectly frustrating. It gives the player something to work for. Great job.

Super Pilot Super Pilot

Hm.. i lke you

VERY simple concept but this is the best I've ever seen this idea executed. The art and music was superb.

Never Ending Level Game Never Ending Level Game

Please Help!!!!

Lvl. 26 I dont' get it at all. It reads backwards "Type in password here ^^". Also, it has a red pentagon on the screen.

C-Tall responds:

Have you tried using thinking?

Widget Co. Widget Co.

loved it

genius idea. I feel like it doesn't even need a sequel but i definitely look forward to one. Suggestions for sequel = levels?

avocode responds:

Levels, huh? I'll think about that. Thanks for the idea and the review!

Ham Eater 2 Ham Eater 2

dadr

Still needs a counter or points so you can see how long you can last and compare your best.

Ansel responds:

I think that would take away from the simplicity of it

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Literally the Best tutorial I've ever seen. And I've done 100s of tutorials. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

W-I-G-G defender W-I-G-G defender

yawn

Good graphics and sound effects but all you did was dress up a crappy tutorial. The game has no objective. It should either have levels or an increasing difficulty, being it has neither i really don't even see the point of playing. A high-score table might make it better but then it still wouldn't be a skill based game. The hard mode wasn't hard. Nice try but try a fresh idea next time or at least put your own concept into an old idea. If you wanna see an example of this check out the 1337 mode on my Snake^2 game.

iamironman responds:

no tutorial was used in the making of this flash game

and no just no.

again!
/yeling/
THIS IS A GAME FOR KIDS could a kindergardener pull off what you can?

-:FiRE 2:- -:FiRE 2:-

bland. I am sadly dissapointed.

Terrible.
As a programmer I can say this game took you no effort at all. It's exactly the same as the last game. You used the same code. I can't believe you didn't include new enemies. Although I did appreciate the addition of a reload bar, the only real difference besides that is the animation for the gun and it was WORSE than in the previous version. This version does feature longer levels, again adressing a problem in the previous version, but they were too long as you get into the higher levels. The length between for each level should increase slowly not quickly. Try doing something new next time. New enemies and new weapons. Hope I helped.